Water Hydraulics, Descaling Systems, Descaling Valves
Schrupp Water Hydraulic (Descaling) Control Valves and Systems
The Schrupp water hydraulic control valve program is today one of the leading specialists in water hydraulics, due to its extensive research and development activity. At HL Hydraulic, Inc., Schrupp water hydraulics = environmental hydraulics.
HL Hydraulic, Inc provides system solutions up to 350 bar and nominal diameters up to DN 250, from individual valves to complete systems. Innovations are developed for descaling systems, roll contour spray systems, etc.
Since 1934 descaling valves and components for fluids and gases have been manufactured under the trade name SCHRUPP for the international market. HL Hydraulik GmbH now owns all rights to the Schrupp program. Continuous development allows improvements to this program to follow the requirements of the market.
The valves are designed for use with water, water and oil emulsions, oil and gases. Their robust construction and compact design provide long life, ease of maintenance, and high performance. The sealed poppet design provides drop tight, leak free shut off.
For more information, download the Water & Special Hydraulics catalog here. (PDF | 1.66 MB)
- Cartridge Valves according to DIN 24342, Stainless Steel
- Cartridge -Valve Covers (Selection)
- Pilot Valves
- 3/2, 2/2 Directional Valve ND6mm NP400bar solenoid operated
- 2/2 Directional Valve ND10 to 32mm NP350bar electro pneumatically operated
- 3/2 Way Directional Valve ND2mm NP350bar solenoid operated
- Pressure Valve ND2mm NP350bar
- Complete Valves (Selection)
- Directional Valves
- Pressure Valves
- Non- Return Valves, Flow Control Valves, High Pressure Valves
- Descaling Technology
- Multistage Orifices
- 2/2, 3/2 Directional Valves ND65, 80, 100mm NP40
- Spray Valves
Download our product line card here | Visit our sister company’s site: HL Hydraulik GmbH